I've decided that I am going to make at least something for everyone in my family for Christmas this year. So I should start planning now so that I can get my ass in gear and start making some goodies as to not be so rushed come December (aka the month of hell, 3 birthdays
As my middle sister is likely the only person that reads my blog lol, I won't post what I'm making her. As for idea's for everyone else I'm drawing blanks..any suggestions?
- Mom:? Have to think on that one
- Dad: Likes photography- thinking of making him a photo album of things that he's interested in and then editing the pictures a bit on piknic
- Kiley: Likes scrapbooking..really I have no clue for her, we hardly talk
- Lindsay: Secret! ^-^
- Chris: Well I'm working on an afghan for him right now, that he knows about. I am going to make him some stenciled shirts, he's pretty easy to make stuff for and he's on the road a lot so I have ample time to make something for him.
- Blaine: (my brother in law)...no clue! He's so hard to buy for, let alone make anything for.
- Neices and Nephew: I want to make some of those easy "no sew" blankets that are made out of fleece I think, my mom made each one of them one a few years ago and they were a hit.
- O&O: my grandparents, I was thinking about making them a fleece blanket too, maybe also a photo album, they're both going to be 89 this year...so they basically have everything they need..ya know?
- Momma & Art: my grandmother and her bf: possibly something similar to my other grandparents
- Crystal: Sister-in-law, I have been working on a cross stitch pattern for her that I started in Oct or Nov last year and totally underestimated the time that it would take. Expecially since it is/was my first xstitch pattern. So, just need to finish that and get a frame
- Debbie: Mother-in-law...might do a betty boop xstitch pattern for her, she's a major fan! Also a nice no sew blanket (seeing a pattern here?)
- Lynn: Father-in-law: no clue...guys are hard to make stuff for.
That's it...so many people! Gawd!